The 7 Keys
Here are the 7 keys to success, it is the beginning of your future and if you followed this procedure you will achieve what you set out to achieve. It is important that you review these at least once a week and revise them at least once per month.
In order to have a well-formed outcome a.k.a. goal a.k.a. intention you must:
1. Know what you want.
If you don’t know where you’re going any road will take you there. You must know what you want and have it stated in the positive proactive. You must on it as your own when you state what it is you want clarity is essential!!
2. How will you know when you have it?
- What does it look like
- What does it feel like
- What does it smell like, For example, a clean house smell, because you can now afford a housekeeper!
- What does it sound like, for example, people praising you for helping them solve the problems of their lives!
When you review #2 make sure you connect each of the senses. See your goal fully formed, feel what it’s like to have achieved it, smell the environment around you in your transformed successful state, And listen to the cheers of your loyal customers I say call out for your expert advice. This and for the phone ringing has new prospects call you asking you if you have time to share your success with them.
3. Can it be initiated and maintained by you?
You cannot achieve a goal or desired outcome if you cannot affect it, it must before you!
4. Define the context
- Where would you be when you achieve this?
- Who would you be with?
- When would it be?
A goal without a date is just a dream
5. What resources do you need to achieve this desired outcome?
- What do you already have?
- What do you need to acquire?
- Where and how do you get what you need?
6. Is it ecological?
What would you lose if you achieve this outcome? Time, relationships, freedom, since itself
What would you gain?
7. What is the first small step you need to take to get this rolling?
When, where, and with whom?
Once you take the first step, momentum builds and the second step is easier and the third is even easier!
As you come to the end of the year and begin planning for 2015, let this guide you to be more clear and focus so that you achieve what you desire!!
If you are ready for a coach to assist and support you on your journey contact me HERE to receive an application to the Tier! Elite Coaching Program. I am accepting only 20 new clients for 2015 so send me a note today and I’ll send you your application!