Shamanic Empowerment Retreat
May 17 @ 12:00 pm - May 19 @ 3:00 pm$1295
May 17-19 in the Santa Cruz Mountains, Northern CA.
Facilitated by Toby Christensen & Megan Wagner, PhD
- Tobyis a Shaman, Musician & Healer.
- Meganis a Therapist, Visionary Artist and Spiritual Guide.
Both Toby & Megan lead rituals and hold sacred space for people to heal and transform. We’re teaming up to bring you transformational workshops for empowerment, clarity and support to create the life you love!
On our Shamanic Empowerment Retreat
You’re going to find your inner power and confidence to manifest your dreams!
- Are you ready to call in the powers you need to manifest your dreams?
- Are you ready to release any fears or doubts holding you back?
Through drumming, shamanic journeying, ritual and work with Megan’s Shamanic Robes, we create a safe space for you to heal, transform and come home to your deepest self!
We’ll work with the elements of
- Earth – What dream do I intend to manifest this year?
- Water – What healing is needed to manifest my dream?
- Fire – What new vision and passion inspires my dream?
- Nature – What transformation is needed?
- Mineral – What new story am I creating?
- Air – What new possibilities / synchronicities are arriving from Spirit?
We’ll build shrines together to these 6 Elements with Megan’s Shamanic Robes
Megan’s Shamanic Robes
The Shamanic Robes are hand-painted silk robes that Megan designs with life-size Spiritual Guides painted on the back. They represent qualities such as Love, Creativity, Liberation, Inspiration, Passion and Play. The Shamanic Robes are infused with colors, symbols and mythic images to facilitate personal transformation and planetary healing. When you journey wearing a Robe, you can receive insight and healing. You can move energy, clear out negativity and open the path for new growth and change!
WHERE: Join us at Double Bear Retreat Center in the Santa Cruz Mountains of Northern California. We rent out the entire place to ourselves so we can enjoy privacy for outdoor rituals, drumming, hiking and more. Surrounded by the Redwoods, our private camp has yurts for cooking, sleeping and group meetings, an outdoor hot tub and beautiful views of the Redwood forest. Double Bear is 30 minutes from the San Jose International Airport and 60 minutes from the San Francisco International Airport.
TIMES: Friday, May 17 at 12:00 noon to Sunday, May 19 at 3:00pm
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Drum Circles, Shamanic Journeying, Outdoor Rituals, Shrine building with Megan’s Shamanic Robes, Meditation and a lot of fun!
- You’ll also get a personal Cowrie Shell reading & Astrology reading to help with your current manifestations!
PRICE: $1,295 (PayPal adds a small fee – email Megan if you want to send a check or Venmo)
REGISTRATION – sign up below or email Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment options.
- We can only take 16 participants so sign up now! Only 10 spaces left.
We’re really excited to share our love of drumming, ritual and healing. We love to have fun so join us on this shamanic adventure and share the joy of life together!